August 3, 2012

InstaFriday

It's that time again!
life rearranged
Follow me on Instagram @shellymotto
I'll follow you.
We can be InstaFriends ;)

The other night Leah didn't sleep well.  She was a bit gassy all night long.  So she made up for it by sleeping all morning yesterday.  She looked so peaceful and beautiful.  
Last week Ryan went off and dressed himself.  This time though he buttoned his own pants!  He came running out to tell me "Look Mommy, I buttoned my pants all by myself!"  He was really proud and I was too.  
One of my favorite times of day is when the boys take a nap and I finally get to spend some one on one time with the baby.  She mostly sleeps then, but I appreciate the uninterrupted cuddles.  With three kids uninterrupted is hard to come by.  
Who doesn't love a pug face?  Sammy wanted out of his crate.  Pugs are such funny dogs.  He sat there resting his chin like that for a long time.  
I continue to put out flowers in hopes of house showings.  I know the flowers won't sell my house, but they do brighten it up.  I actually enjoy having fresh flowers around.  
We replaced the carpet in our master bedroom this week.  I like it so much better with the new flooring.  Hopefully someone else feels the same way and will want to buy my home.  
We love when it's cool enough outside to get some fresh air.  It hasn't been happening a lot lately though.  

That's it for this week.  Have a great weekend!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...