August 21, 2012

Goodbye

It is bittersweet. Today I said goodbye to Tennessee for the last time. The kids and I left our home there, and we will not be going back.

It's sad because that is where Sean and Leah were born. We moved there when Ryan was only 1.5 months old. So really, that home is all any of my kids really know. I feel like that is where I learned to be a mom. And there are just so many memories there.

Despite the sadness of any goodbye, I actually am not looking back. I am so excited to really settle in and raise my children in a way that fulfills the dreams I've had for so long. I feel like we are truly getting what we want with this move. And therefore, how can I be anything but happy and excited?

It is going to be an amazing adventure. I look forward to every minute of it. Well, maybe after my circus of a family (3 kids and 3 dogs) is no longer crashing with my parents. ;)

My posts may be short for a little bit, but I promise I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for your new adventure. I can't wait to read all about the new place. :)

Karen

Christina said...

I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to hear all about how things are going in your new home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...