August 9, 2012

Another Sad Day

It is a sad day.  My husband's mentor, who became a good friend (and was Godfather to our son), has died.  He gave his life for his country.  The world has lost a great soldier, a father, a husband, and a friend to so many.

I know I've been absent for a little while from the blog, but I have a really good excuse.  I promise.  
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to update you all about what's going on here.  

Until then, please say a prayer for the family that must be overcome with grief.  

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Michelle. I can't even imagine...I don't even think being a military spouse prepares us for the shock of someone close being killed in action. My thoughts are with his family.

Kristen said...

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of such a great person. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved.

Theresa said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you are all able to find strength in each other at this tough time.

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelly, I am so sorry. Many prayers to his family, his friends, and his fellow soldiers.

Jenn said...

Prayers for you!! I'm so sorry to hear this. Thinking of his family and friends. :(

The Fischer Family said...

I'm so sorry Shelly. My thoughts and prayers go out to all his family and friends.

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I am so sorry for your loss

Christina said...

So so sorry for your loss.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...