October 10, 2011

Real Momma, Real Style: Skinny Jeans

A while back I would have laughed if you told me I'd wear skinny jeans.  I'm not stick thin, and I have some love handles to hide.  Last year I gave in and bought one pair of skinny jeans to wear, but only when I wear boots.  I love boots.  I never would have thought I'd wear skinny jeans without boots.  You know what though?  I did, and I loved it.  They are super comfortable, and I felt cute wearing them.

Sweater and Tank:  Old Navy  Jeans and Sandals:  Lands' End Canvas


{On Sean} Shirt and Pants:  hand-me-downs from his big brother from Carter's  Shoes:  cutest little Oscar the Grouch shoes from Stride Rite (I wish I got a better pic of them to show you.)

Linking Up Here:
Momma Go Round

Photobucket

8 comments:

Kodi said...

You look really great in those jeans! Seriously!

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Beckie said...

You look awesome!

The Fischer Family said...

You look great mama! I love my skinny jeans...they make me feel great even on the frumpy days! lol

Jeanine Byers said...

Great outfit and your little one looks so cute!

I followed you here from Real Momma, Real Style.

Jeanine
My "Real Momma" Post

Monica B said...

Love handles?? PSSHHHT. You don't have love handles, at ALL. I got my first pair of skinny jeans (solely to wear with boots) last year too. And I love them! But now I'm pregnant, so there's no way I'll be wearing them for quite a while. Maybe next year. =)

Hanna said...

LOvin the skinny jeans. I recently have gotten into them too. AT first I wasn't so fond but now I love em!!!

Jessica said...

you look great!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...