September 16, 2011

Twitter and MFF

First, can someone please tell me about twitter?  Why do you use it?  Why do you like it?  Is it something I should check out?  Is it hard to learn/figure out?

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #58


  • Right now, our weather is like a roller coaster--high temps followed by lows, but what I’d really like is for fall to official arrive so the sweaters, scarves, and boots can make an appearance in my wardrobe.




  • I like to let my hair down and dance around the house with my boys




  • Mommy Rambles made a post about heroes… my hero is "The Man in the Arena", because "It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."  (speech given by Theodore Roosevelt in Paris 1910)




  • It’s a weird combination, but I swear me  and my husband are a perfect pair!  Sorry, I was drawing a blank.  




  • Some may see the glass half empty and others may see it half full, but I see it as room to top it off.  




  • Shelly

    3 comments:

    Jill said...

    Love your answer to #5!

    Anonymous said...

    My husband and I are a perfect pair too :)

    Christina said...

    I don't use is much but I can see there is a place for it. People post constant comments on what they are doing so if you want to see what's up go to twitter. I follow a few start I like and a site that is from a coupon lady. Plus my sister but not much more. If you have a favorite store like a grocery store or Bed Bath and Beyond then these place usually have twitter and you can then get updates of specials and coupons all the time.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...