March 9, 2011

MilSpouse Homecoming Link-up

MilSpouse Homecoming Link-up


Everyone loves a homecoming, right?  Homecomings are such a special moment that we military wives get to experience.  I'm getting pretty excited about my next homecoming (next month--woo hoo!), and it is definitely on my mind a lot.  There is the big decision of what to wear, the special signs we make, and just all the excitement that surrounds that day.  I love seeing other people's photos and reading about their experiences at homecomings.  It's also a nice way to take a trip down memory lane.  I'm sure that if you had a blog when your loved one came home, you probably made a post about it.  Link that post up here, or make a new post about it.  If you've had more than one homecoming, link all the posts if you want.  I'm taking a gamble attempting a link up, so please don't let me be the only one to link to it.  Let us see your homecoming!!!

I'm going to try to keep this post up the top of my blog for a little while and I'll put a button in my sidebar so you can find it later.  Feel free to grab the button yourself.  It would be great if you posted a link to this link up on your blog too!




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun Shelly! I submitted two...I hope they work. I can't believe that it is almost time for your homecoming. Squeal. :)

Karen

Jenna said...

I love this idea! I am happy to say that I will have a homecoming post to add to this linky in a few weeks. I can't wait to blog about it and link up. Thanks for starting this!

Anonymous said...

Okay - I added my links again but made a mistake! Haha. Can you please delete the first 2007 link? If you click it, you will see that it looks to a post about my son being born. Oops. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear - I am really messing this up. May you please delete my #2 entry and my #3 entry? They are wrong links for some reason. Thanks! And so sorry. :)

Shelly said...

It's okay Karen. This has been difficult for me too! I think I fixed the ones you said.

Nicole said...

I love this idea! I will have a homecoming photo to share next month! :)

Nicole said...

I just realized that we are stationed at the same post! :)

Jessica said...

What a great idea!
I added 3 links (hope that is ok) ;)
Ready for this deployment to be over so I can have another =)
Can't wait to see everyones links

Jessica said...

ok Shelly, I made a uh oh
I linked the smae post 2 times (oops)
Could u delete #6. #8 is what #6 is suppose to be.
Sorry for that.

And that is neat about our hubby's patches. hmmm..small world

Shelly said...

I think I've got it fixed for you now, Jessica :)

kirstieJayy said...

wow, i love this idea! :)
unfortunately i wont see him untill november, but when he does i will be sure to post! alongside pictures with a squealing/crying girl. List is my first deployment, and what you have said about patience really is true!
All The Best x

Jenna said...

Woo hoo! I finally get to link up here! I have the button in my post too! Thanks again for doing this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...