- What are some of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It. Well, I don't really have any unique ideas. We have skype dates sometimes. My blog also is a great way to share photos and stories.
- What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted byPainting My Canvas That is a hard one. I am not sure I've given any "romantic" gifts. I'm not even sure my husband would appreciate a "romantic" gift. I cannot wait to read everyone else's answers though.
- Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military? submitted by Perfectly Imperfect I think a better way for me to state it would be that I would support my child and his desire to serve in the military. Does the danger scare me? Of course. It does for my husband and would for my child. But I will put my fears aside to support my child in whatever makes him happy.
- What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That Definitely the electric bill. We have electric heat and air conditioning, so in the winter and summer the bill can get really high.
- What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse? submitted by Our Okinawa Life I'm a proud military spouse everyday. I imagine two really proud moments that will be coming in the future will be 1. When my husband and his unit returns from this very trying deployment and 2. When my husband changes out of command I think that will be a very proud moment. When command is over we can both say, "we survived!"
If you are new and stopping by, I'd love for you to link up a homecoming post. Click on the button below to see the link-up. Happy Friday, Everyone! Enjoy your weekend.