I'm linking up to Wife of a Sailor for the MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. You should link up too!
1. Do you or your spouse ever wish your spouse was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
I can honestly say that neither of us wishes my hubby were in a different branch. I am sure there are some benefits to the other branches that it would be nice if they had in the Army, but as with anything there are probably also negatives with each one. We're pretty happy where we are.
2. What duty station(s) are on your "No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied" list and why? submitted by Every Branch
No offense to anyone there, but we have no desire to go to Ft. Polk, LA. I truly believe that a big factor in one's happiness with a location is what they make of it though.
3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
I would choose to be 29. I think it's the perfect age because by then you should have made it through the stupid phase of your 20s and gained wisdom and maturity, but you have not yet reached 30. I'm currently at my perfect age, so I better make this year count!
4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
Honey Nut Cheerios! Sweet, nutty, and well-rounded.
5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Coffee. I try to limit it to one cup because I don't want to over do it on the caffeine. I was never a coffee drinker and didn't like the taste of it until this third deployment. I think two kids and being a single parent pushed me over the edge. Now I am addicted to it. I don't know how I made it through so many years (and college) without drinking it.