December 8, 2009

New Floors...I'm in Love!

A while back Pat and I replaced the kitchen flooring with wood laminate. We were very happy with our purchase. Over the two years we've been living here we've noticed that our living room carpet had gone from a nice cream color to an ugly, dirty beige with lots of stains. It didn't matter how often I steam cleaned the carpet, the stains would be back out shortly after I did all the work to clean it. After we saw how sturdy the kitchen floor was with Ryan and the dogs, we decided to extend that floor into the living room and entry way. We bought a beautiful rug from the PX and our living room is gorgeous. I am so in love with the rug and floors. It will definitely hold up better for the children and dogs too.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...