December 23, 2009

2 Years and 2 Months

The boys had their checkups a few weeks ago. We finally found a great pediatrician thanks to a referral from a friend. Our new pedi is up in Hopkinsville, which is a bit of a drive, but I'd definitely say he is worth it.
Now here are the stats:
Ryan at 2 years
31 lbs (in clothes)
35" tall

Sean at 2 months
16lbs
24" long

Sean is completely huge! Although I will say that he hadn't pooped for about 4 days before this appointment. He is a bit heavier and a little longer than Ryan was at the same age. I was a little surprised by this because he doesn't seem to nurse as well as Ryan did, but I guess he's quite efficient the way he does it.
It was a great appointment and the boys were troopers with their shots. I'm happy I finally found a place I like.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...