April 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home?

Today as I was driving home I had the radio on scan trying to find something to listen to. It came upon the country music channel. I don't remember what song was playing, but it reminded me of Lawton. I began to feel sad and miss my old home. I know Lawton wasn't the greatest place, but it really did become my home during those 3.5 years there. I had a routine there and had become so used my life there. I wonder how long it will take for Tennessee to feel like my home. I love my house and the area has so much to offer, but I guess it will take a while for me to get used to it. Change is definitely hard sometimes.

I still haven't had a chance to look at the photos that I'm supposed to put up. Ryan is having a hard time sleeping without being swaddled....therefore, I'm have a hard time getting any rest. I hope Ryan will accept the change of no swaddling faster than I have accepted our new home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...