June 1, 2012

InstaFriday

I know I've shared my ever growing love for instagram before on the blog.  What I really like about it is that it allows us to share a quick little insight into our daily life/routine.  We are able to show the regular mundane photos that may not be shared otherwise.  I love the bonds that grow from sharing a simple peek into our lives.  If you want to find me on instagram I'm @shellymotto.  Leave me your name so I can follow you back if you want.

I'm linking up today with Life Rearranged for InstaFriday.  I haven't taken too many photos this past week, so this will be quick.

Last night I made BBQ chicken pizza for dinner.  I had a refrigerated crust, but was feeling sick of regular pizza.  I had a left over BBQ chicken breast, so it was easy.  I really liked the BBQ sauce I had on hand.  It was a honey pecan flavor, which was the right amount of sweet and a bit nutty.  Unfortunately the kids didn't eat it.  They've been neglecting their dinners lately, and it's kind of driving me nuts.  I hate putting in the effort to cook and then be the only one eating it.  (Pat's been working late.)  Even though the kids didn't eat it, I thought it was really good.
After naptime our routine is usually to go out front and play.  Ryan found this toy in the back of the garage and wanted to use it.  It's always cute to see them smiling when they play with new or long forgotten toys.  

After Ryan's turn, Sean had to try.  He too thought it was fun.  I love that in the corner of the photo it looks like Ryan is clapping his hands for Sean.  
This one is a bit grainy because it was taken from quite far away.  In an effort to clean up the living room I asked the kids to put the cushions back on the couch.  With all their toys in storage, the couch cushions have become the new toy of choice.  When I walked out of the kitchen and saw they had only built a tower with the cushions I was about to roll my eyes until I noticed they were both perched on top looking so sweet.  I grabbed my phone immediately and got one of my favorite, although grainy, cell phone photos.  Nothing beats brothers being cute together.  
I hope you'll link up too.  And have a great weekend!
life rearranged

4 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

I love that last one of the boys, so cute!

I'll Love You Forever said...

Adorable pictures! The pizza looks delicious!

Kerry said...

I love sharing pics too, it really does help us all stay connected aside from blog posts. Your boys look so much alike in that pic, too cute!!

Anna said...

it's frustrating here, too, when the kids don't eat a dinner I made! I'm pretty laid-back with food, but it's still a really good feeling when they all EAT. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...