The bag I'm currently carrying is a casual canvas bag that I bought during a Thirty-One Fundraiser at Ryan's preschool. It's a great bag that fits tons of stuff. It was great for traveling over the holidays.
- Vera Bradley coin purse
- Vera Bradley zip around wallet
- Optimus Prime Cell Phone (Ryan's)
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in graped-up (Posted about HERE.)
- Kate Spade Glasses (that I should wear more often instead of just carrying around) (Posted about HERE)
- EOS Lip Balm that I got in a blog swap.
- Eclipse Mints
- Tylenol for the headaches that pregnancy sometimes brings.
- Vera Bradley bag full of band-aids, neo-to-go, more lip balm, hair clips, tampons, eye drops, etc.
- Foldable Travel Potty Seat (Buy HERE). This may seem weird, but it is seriously priceless. In potty training both my boys got the hang of it, but toilets in public places pose different challenges. This seat has really added to the success of public potty trips. Definitely worth it!
- Flushable Wipes are great for the potty trips I mentioned above.
- Extra pull-ups or a change of underwear in a pampers diaper bag I got for free.
So what's in your bag?