January 25, 2012

One Year of Command

Today marks the one year anniversary of the day Pat took command.  It's bittersweet.  During this past year a lot has happened--both good and bad.  Unfortunately the part that will stick in my head is that we were ready to be done and move on this spring to much better things, but this unit is preventing that.  Pat will have over another year in command.  All that said though, I really think this is leading us to a path that may just be the best one for us.

Other than the above anniversary, I've got very little to say/update on.  The kids are sleeping miserably in the new room.  They are taking 1.5-2 hours every night to go to sleep.  Tonight I'm moving the bedtime even earlier.  Sometimes they are waking in the middle of the night.  Since they're not sleeping well, they are even getting up early (6:30 a.m.) every day.  Plus being pregnant I'm finding it hard to be comfortable enough to sleep.  Add to all that 3 dogs trying to sleep in my bed too, and I wake up ready for a nap.

Maybe tomorrow when I'm not so grumpy I'll have more to write.

2 comments:

The New Normal said...

I hope you get some sleep soon and that the kiddos start sleeping better too!

Jessica said...

goodness! I hope everyone is sleeping better soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...