December 7, 2011

Photos From Ryan's B-day

I wanted to share a few photos from Ryan's Birthday since my last post was lacking pictures.

My sweet 4 year old boy!

Covering his eyes before presents.
New Toys!

 Sean usually gets a new toy or two on Ryan's Birthday.
 It was awesome to see so much joy on his face.
 Sean was pretty happy with his toys too.


Ryan had this cake picked out for months before his birthday.  When we go shopping at Sam's Club, Ryan likes to check out the cupcakes.  One day he saw transformer cupcakes.  From that day forward it was pretty much decided that transformer cupcakes were the only option.  


As someone who enjoys decorating cakes, it was hard for me to buy the cake, but maybe next year he'll let me make something again.


It was a great day, and I'm pretty sure Ryan thought it was a great birthday too.  
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! (It is so amazing the difference between boy and girl toys....it's like a whole different world)!

Jessica said...

what a fun party!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...