May 20, 2011

Schools Out For Summer

I cannot believe yesterday was the last day of school for Ryan's first year in preschool.  He's still young, so it isn't like real school.  However, it was something he needed very much during the year while Pat was gone.  It gave him an opportunity to socialize with other children and receive attention from adults other than me.  He really liked going to school.  I'm sad that it's over for him, but excited to spend the whole summer enjoying our time together.

Ryan grew up so much this past year.  Take a look:
First Day of School August 2010
Last Day of School May 2011
post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww....He's growing up so much! I can't believe how big they are all getting.

I'll Love You Forever said...

aww.. he is so stinkin' cute!

Christina said...

Yes he did grow a whole lot! How cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...