September 10, 2010

Photo Session

The town I live in has a free monthly magazine for families that tells about upcoming events and local businesses. I am a fan of this magazine on facebook. I saw on there that a photographer was new to town and giving away 3 free sessions. I put my name in and guess what....I WON!!!!

I've NEVER had professional photos taken of either of my boys. (I know, can you believe it? That is crazy, huh?) So I was really excited and nervous for our session.

We did the photo session earlier this week. The photographer, Laura from Laura Kay Photography, was great. She was super friendly and great with the boys. It was a lot of fun having a session with her, but best of all the photos came out AMAZING!!!!!

To the best of my knowledge, my husband does not read my blog during his deployment. Hopefully that is true so that I don't ruin the surprise. I ordered a bunch of prints to put into an album to mail him. I think it may be one of the best gifts I could possibly give him at this time. I cannot wait until he sees them.

Laura posted some photos from the shoot on her blog. You can see them HERE.

And if you are in the same town as me, I highly recommend Laura as a photographer. Her photos are awesome and she is great to work with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are AMAZING photos!!!! Your boys are so gorgeous Michelle (Pat will love the gift).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...