September 17, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #13

I'm doing the fill in again. I know I missed many weeks, but I'm doing week number 13 now.

1. How do you spend your deployment money, do you save, pay off bills, or enjoy the extra money while it is there to buy the things you do not normally have? (from Troop Petrie)
I definitely SAVE! Save, save save for certain big ticket items we want and also to have more money in the bank. Maybe when we get closer to being done with this deployment I'll share the big ticket items we are planning on buying.

2. If you could relive one occasion or moment, what would it be? (from Currently On Land)
Well, if you know me, you know I have trouble making decisions so I'm going to tell you three. The first two would be the day my children were born. If I could relive those days over and over again, I would be very happy. The other occasion would be the 24 hour period during which Pat and I got engaged. He proposed to me at his military ball in ROTC. I was over the moon after that. It was such a special night because I knew I'd spend the rest of my live with Pat and loving Pat. But something that made it that much more special to me was that Pat also surprised me by planning a lunch with both our families the next day. I was just so amazed by him planning that and so thankful we could share that event with our families.

3. What's the worst job you ever had and if it was so bad why did you take it? (from Faith and Deploying)
I've never really had a bad job. Therefore I'll say working at the Gap was the "worst" job. Even though it wasn't bad, it paid the least and wasn't as cool as my other jobs.

4. If you could play any character on TV, who would you be? (from Many Waters)
I watch a lot of TV in the evenings, but I couldn't really think of one at first. So I've decided I'd like to play Annie Walker on Covert Affairs. I think it would be fun to be a bad-ass CIA operative.

5. If you could become the world's expert in something, what would it be? (from Army of Two)
I'd love to be an expert in parenting. Then I would feel like I wasn't doing anything wrong and was the best parent around.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think most parents are experts in parenting their own children. The problem occurs when they try to tell people how to parent! How sweet that your husband proposed at his ROTC ball. :)

Karen @ My Goal is Simple

Annie said...

first of all, I love your font!

...and parenting was mine too! Some days I feel like things are going well. those are, inevitably, the days when all heck brakes loose moments after I think to myself, "gee, things are going well..."!

Unknown said...

I wish I could relive the day my little man was born too... what an awesome feeling!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...