April 10, 2010

Thank You!

I wanted to take a minute to say "thank you" to all the wonderful bloggers that have taken the time to leave kind words and/or follow my blog. I am so excited to get to know you all through the blogs. It may be a couple of days before I write a good, in depth post on my blog. I'm sort of on blog overload right now trying to go see the almost 1500 (wow!) blogs on the UBP. After that I'll hopefully catch up on all the blogs that I am now following too. In the mean time, I made a quick card for all of you.

And my little cuties say a quick hello too!


1 comment:

Ashleigh said...

Hi Shelly!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just "followed" you so I'll be stopping in and looking forward to reading what you have to say! Good luck with the deployment from a girl who's going through it, too!
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...