May 11, 2009

Vacation Needed After Vacation

We're home.  It was such a wonderful and amazing week in Disney World.  I loved being together with my family because that doesn't happen often enough.  It was such special memories for me and Pat watching Ryan's reactions to everything down there.  I know he won't remember this trip, but we will.  We'll always be able to think back about what a happy time we had down there.  I cannot believe how fast the week flew by.  It felt like there was so much to see and do that a week wasn't long enough.  

I'm sad the trip is over, but I'm a little glad to be settled back at home.  We feel like we need  a vacation from our vacation.  

I know that Ryan is missing all the people though.  He loved having so many people to play with.  He's lonely here with just me.  

We're back to the daily grinds.  Pat's got duty tonight, so he's spending the night at work.  I'm dealing with everything here at the house.  It's only Monday, and I'm already looking forward to the weekend.  

I'm sure there is still more to tell about what's been going on with us, but I'll get to that later.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...