May 9, 2009

Magic Kingdom

We were back at the Magic Kingdom on Friday.  Pat, Ryan, Grumps, and I headed there later than the rest of the group because Ryan was getting a much needed morning nap.  He still wasn't sleeping well at night.  

We had lunch reservations at The Plaza.  It was pretty good, although the brownie sundae wasn't what I remembered, but it was still yummy.  

After eating, we went on several rides for Ryan, and Marie and Pat got on Big Thunder Mountain. By far, Ryan's favorite ride today was It's a Small World.  He loved sitting like a big boy between me and Pat and dancing to the song.  There was so much to look at on this ride.  I really think Ryan felt like he was in an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba or something.  This is one of my favorite memories during the trip.    

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures during the day.  So you can just picture us in the Magic Kingdom with smiles on our faces ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...