May 4, 2009

A Day of Travels

Yesterday we flew down to Disney World. Our flight wasn't bad and Ryan actually did really well on it. We were very lucky that there were open seats so they let us bring his car seat on. I should say a thank you to Dora and Diego too for entertaining my son so well via portable dvd player.

We got our passes as Shades of Green. I'd never seen this resort before, and it looked really nice. If I were not staying at the Disney Vacation Club resorts, I'd definitely think of staying there. We're staying at the Boardwalk Resort this time. I love it here because we are in walking distance to Epcot, there is a boat to Disney Studios, and the boardwalk provides a lot of fun for the kids. (I like not having to take the bus everywhere!)

It's so nice to see my family again. It's been 15 months since Pat saw them and 6 months for me and Ryan. We mostly spent the afternoon getting settled in, exploring, and just hanging out. We also celebrated my brother's birthday. Happy Birthday, Steve!


Today we are off to Epcot and a yummy lunch at Canada! I slept horribly last night, so hopefully I'll take a nap this afternoon if Ryan does. And now the Disney World portion of the vacation begins...I can't wait!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...