July 29, 2008

Standing Up

So the good news for the day is that Ryan pulled himself up to stand today for the first time.  I was unloading the dishwasher this morning, and he was crawling on the kitchen floor.  He's been pulling himself up onto his knees for a while now, but today he actually got up on his two feet and stood there holding on to the dishwasher door.  It was so cute, and I'm so proud of him.  

Yesterday and today Ryan has been super clingy though--to the point where he cries instantly if I leave his sight and crawls to me no matter where I go.  He sobs while he crawls, and when he gets to me, he tugs on my pants.  He isn't a cuddly baby by any means, but recently he just wants to be carried around.  I think he's still adjusting from our week of being with family.  Poor little guy; I feel so bad for him when he's sad.    

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Yeay Ryan!!! That is awesome about him standing! What a shock that must have been!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...