July 12, 2008

Our Regular Saturday

As a note about my post yesterday, I knew it would be a bad idea to open up and complain.  Pat thinks he needs to find solutions when I am venting.  Sometimes a woman just needs to vent. Inevitably Pat will do and say anything to make me happy, but sometimes he doesn't realize that being married to him, living our life together, and raising Ryan do make me happy.  That is all I need.  Sometimes there are just obstacles that we must overcome.  Occasionally I'll complain about the rough patches, but that doesn't mean that I am not happy in the long run. Through my complaining I'm just trying to get his understanding and support, not a solution.  

Today Ryan and I had quite a bit of fun.  Well, waking up at 4:30 a.m. wasn't so much fun, but at least after nursing he finally went back to sleep.  We played a lot in the morning, and he was in a pretty good mood.  After a good morning nap, it was off to look for more pajamas for him at Baby Gap.  Yay for the weekend sales they've been having because we got another set for under $10, and they're cute too.  Then after his afternoon nap he was so happy.  It was just great.  We played with everything he could get his hands on, and he crawled all over the place.  His good mood even continued after dinner.  He was talking and screeching with joy.  Today with Ryan really made me cheer up.  I love seeing my little boy so happy.  

Tomorrow Grammy is coming to town for a few days.  She's going to help us on our first flight to go up North for a visit.  I'm so thankful that she's able to come because getting 3 dogs to the kennel down in the city, and then flying with Ryan for the first time is going to be a bit difficult.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...