July 15, 2009

Sleep Issues

Ryan has been having some major sleeping issues lately. To be honest, Pat and I have no idea what is going on with him. Originally we thought he was teething, (which he may be), but that isn't the real issue. He has never had an issue like the ones he is having now. I'll spare you the long story of what our nights are like, though. So Pat and I have brainstormed all the different things it could be. A few weeks ago, Ryan was sick in his crib and we removed the bumper. Pat insisted that he wash it, and let's just say it didn't turn out too well. We never put it back on the crib, mostly because in a few weeks we plan on moving Ryan to his toddler bed. In an attempt to make the toddler bed all cozy for Ryan, I made some bumper pads for the toddler bed. I know that they are not traditional for a toddler bed, but hey, if he likes them that's what matters. I even sewed a special pillowcase for his pillow too. Ryan has been spending more time on his toddler bed, and I think this weekend we'll be making the big switch. I know it's going to be a rough few nights, but it almost cannot get worse than how it is now. So please wish Ryan good luck on the transition and wish me the patience to get through this change.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...