September 18, 2009

Goodbye Springfield :(

I haven't had the time, energy, or motivation to post anything lately. Pat has been working late every night, so by the time Ryan goes to bed I crash on the couch. I haven't taken any photos in ages so hopefully I change that this weekend.

On a slightly sad note, today is the day I say goodbye to Springfield. That is Guiding Light, "the longest running scripted program in broadcast history", goes off the air today. I've been watching GL since I was a child and would have loved to follow it until I was an old lady. Unfortunately, the show I dvr daily is no more. I will miss that part of my day, but am thankful for all the entertainment it gave me through the years. I just may shed a tear when I watch today's episode.

Hopefully I'll post more photos after this weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...