May 14, 2008

Ache in My Stomach

While I was driving to do my last errand of the day, I noticed I had an aching feeling in my stomach.  I wasn't sure if I was hungry, or if the past two days are getting to me.  I won't go into all the details, but the past two days I've had various meetings to go to.  I woke up thinking things are going to be so good, and instead I've ended up feeling let down at the end of they day.  Maybe my expectations have been too high.  Maybe I felt like these events were going to be more productive than they actually were.  Or maybe I'm just a little depressed that the only times I've seen people this week they've been stupid, annoying, and rude.  And to make matters a little worse, during one of the meetings I had to miss Pat's phone call.  

I've concluded that the ache isn't from hunger.         

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...