May 28, 2008

6 Months Old

Ryan is 6 months old today.  I cannot believe how fast this half year has gone by.  Recently I've been very nostalgic about his birth.  I do think that it was the best day of my life, and I wouldn't change anything about it.  Everyday with Ryan is a blessing.  We are having so much fun together, although we both miss Daddy and wish he could share in the fun.   

I'm feeling a lot more confident now.  I think this is partly because I have conquered Ryan's sleeping problems.   That has made an amazing difference for the both of us.  As I type this, he is taking a nap in his crib.  (Yay!)  Another exciting change for Ryan is that he is getting some teeth! One tooth has already cut his gums and the other tooth is very close to breaking through and may even do so in the next day or two.  

Pat finally got internet over there.  We've been able to chat on messenger a couple times.  What is really great though is that I've been able to use my webcam so Pat can see some things around here.  He's been able to watch Ryan rolling around, jumping in his jumperoo, and see the dogs.  

So overall, it's been a very good few weeks, and I'm feeling pretty happy right now.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...