February 19, 2008

So much has changed...

I can't believe how much has changed in my life. For the past 3 years Pat and I lived in Oklahoma. We had a nice house, three great dogs, and a very happy life. We made it through Pat's first deployment. As much as Oklahoma wasn't our favorite location, we really made the best of it and came to enjoy it there. Then on November 28, 2007 we had our first child, Ryan Joseph. He is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us. I can't believe how much I love being a mother. When Ryan smiles at me, there is no better feeling in the whole world. Pat and I often look at Ryan and are just in awe that together we created a little life. Now we all live in Tennessee. We have another great house and are really settling into life here. Ryan is now a bit over 2.5 months old. Time really does fly, and my baby is growing up too fast. Pat is preparing for another deployment, and while we wish he didn't have to leave us we know it's his job and he loves doing it. I know most you probably already know what has been going on in my life, but I figured there was no better way to start the blog than to summarize the most important things going on. Stay tuned for more posts.

1 comment:

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Shelly, I love to go to the first post of a blogger...often times it shares why a post is started or a little about a blogger... I am now following at #133. And will be back. Everyone is still asleep, so I am trying to make sure I get around to thanking those that stopped by, linked up, and left a lovely comment. (We also lived in Oklahoma (or as our then 3 year old loved to say "Hoka-moa") :o)

Oh...and please feel free to check out my facebook art page and become a fan, where I am slowly posting past art orders... many that are military related.

Blessings & Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...