February 27, 2008

Snow Day

I'm finally feeling much better. I'm so thankful Pat was around to help out while I was sick.

We got some snow last night and this morning. Now it really cannot compare to snow back in the Northeast, but Clarksville schools were canceled again for the third time since we moved here. I love seeing the ground covered in snow. It always looks so beautiful, especially when I'm all snug in my warm house. I was hoping post would be closed so Pat wouldn't have to work, but no such luck. I guess it will just be me and Ryan enjoying our little snow day here. I have a book called Snow Day that will be perfect for us to read today.

I'm excited for tomorrow. My sister, Marie, is coming out to visit for the weekend. This will be her first visit to Tennessee and the first time she meets Ryan. Hopefully we'll be able to do some fun stuff while she is here. I'd better start cleaning now though ;)

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I'm so jealous. I really want snow. I might need to send Ryan the snowsuit that I got Porter which still has the tags on it......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...