February 23, 2008

Bookstore

I absolutely love big bookstores. Today was a fantastic day. It seems like it's been forever since I've been able to spend my time perusing a real bookstore. At the mall here there is a Borders. Back in Lawton there were some books stores, but not the real thing. I was so content to spend my time looking at all the wonderful books while having a nice, warm beverage from the cafe. Books are great because they give us a break from reality and transport us somewhere else. Even though I don't exactly have time to read books for myself right now, I love reading books to Ryan. He's going to have a very large collection of books. I can't stop myself from buying him more books every time I see some. I've already filled one shelf in his closet. Today he got two books: D-O-G and I Love You, Good Night. I saw so many that I plan to buy, but I'm sure I'll be back there soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...