October 20, 2009

I Survived.

I survived my first day alone taking care of my two boys. I'll admit I was nervous about Pat going back to work, but it ended up being easier than I thought. I think before having two kids it's a common worry of how you'll split attention and handle two at once.

I am surprised that I haven't found this difficult. I believe a major key for me is that Ryan and I are homebodies. We are very use to hanging out at home. Adding a new baby to our home is easy. I'm sure I'd find it much harder if I were one of those people on the go all the time. I've always enjoyed having lots of time playing with Ryan at home. Sean fits right in to that, and that has made the transition seamless.

Now I just have to find more indoor activities for Ryan since the weather has become cold. If I find any good ones I'll be sure to post about them, and if you have any suggestions let me know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...