September 29, 2011

My Song of the Week

I decided that this Thursday I would link up a song over here:


I heard this song earlier in the week while I was driving Pat's car.  He has XM radio, which I despise paying for but rather enjoy when I get the chance to be out driving his car alone.  I love this song.  And it makes me think about how Pat has been home for 5 months now.  The time has flown by.  Having him home for 5 months has been great, but as more time passes there is a part of me that is always waiting for our next separation.  I guess that idea is always in the back of the mind for military families, but I'm choosing to enjoy having him here today.  (He's gone tomorrow to a wedding up North though... so it will be a lonely weekend for me and boys)




Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...