March 17, 2010

A Little of This and a Little of That

Thankfully this week seems to be flying by. Today really felt like a good day. I think it helps that we had playgroup today and tomorrow I am bringing Ryan to hourly daycare for two hours so I can go grocery shopping easily. I'm hoping for warm weather this weekend so we can get out of the house since we have no plans.

I am having trouble getting back into the swing of meal planning and cooking since my parents visit. We had a good dinner tonight though so I'm hoping that will kick my butt into gear for cooking.

I've made a list of all the scrapbooking/card projects I need/want to make in the coming weeks. As I start to get a few more done I'll post the pictures. I've also splurged on another Cricut cartridge (thank you great deal from e-bay) and a stamp set from Stampin' Up that I bought from a blogger friend. I am really looking forward to trying my new stuff out.

Here are a few pictures that I've taken over the past couple days:






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...