May 1, 2013

Get Pin-Spired May

I cannot believe it is May already.  I'm so thankful for the warmth spring is brining.  Today I'm joining one of my favorite link-ups--Get Pin-spired.  This link up is to recreate some of your style pins on pinterest.  This link-up always helps me create new outfits using what's in my closet, and I need all the inspiration I can get.  This month I only have one to link up, but it was easy and cute.

Here is the pin.  (I couldn't figure how to embed the image this time.)

And here is my recreation.
Happy Wednesday!

I'm linking up:
 
And since it's Wednesday I'm linking here too:

pleated poppy

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love those red pants!! have a great day!
floral&fudge

Jenna {Real Simple Girl} said...

Sooo cute!! I love your leopard flats and red skinnies!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

You know you had me at leopard flats! :)
Thanks for linking up!
xoxo,
Sheaffer :)

mel @ the larson lingo said...

LOVE your outfit!!! I have all those pieces, may need to recreate it also! Thanks for linking up! :)

Colleen said...

oooh, I love this! have the same flats. I think I need to re-create this look : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...