April 10, 2013

WIWW: Spring is Here

Sunday things started to finally warm up around here (Monday and Tuesday have been glorious too!)  Since the temps are finally rising, I found the opportunity to pull this beautiful blouse out of my closet.  I've been waiting to wear it for months now.

 And my handsome boy wanted to get in on the photos.  I cannot think of a better accessory.
Blouse--Kikilarue.com HERE
Pants--Lands' End HERE
Flats--Target (old)
I am so happy that Spring is here.  Happy Wednesday!

Linking up:
pleated poppy

SACOS

2 comments:

Elisha Kemp said...

Cute outfit! I love colored jeans!

The Fischer Family said...

I love these posts Shelly! You're making me want to get some colored jeans. I've been kind of scared of them (I mean come on! We did them in the late 80's, early 90's and they weren't a great thing! lol) but they look great with a shirt like this! Another nice post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...