February 12, 2013

WIWW: Casual-Preppy

I only have one outfit this week, but you can blame that on the blizzard.  I mean, really, who gets dressed when they are snowed in?  Not me.  We haven't had school since Thursday, and I haven't left the house for days.

I wore this last week.  It is pretty much a typical outfit for me.  I'm kind of a mix of casual and preppy I guess.
Sweater-Gap Outlet//Denim Shirt-Target//Jeans-Lands' End Canvas//Flats-Target
Until recently I never would have worn the denim shirt with jeans; they're two different colors.  But I am branching out and realizing just how versatile that shirt can be.
I've always wanted to take one of these OOTD shots looking down from the cell ;)
These flats I got last year at target.  I love the ruffles.
Happy Wednesday!
pleated poppy

9 comments:

Traci Little said...

my favorite thing is your cute shoes!!!


Here are my outfits for the week over here: http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/02/what-i-wore-wednesday-week-2.html

Bethany said...

I LOVE Those flats…and you look comfy and "put together" all at once….that's hard to do! Lovely!

pretty little things said...

just stopping in from the link up and I love your blog! hope you can check mine out too! xo

Steph
http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Jodi said...

I was the exact same way about denim shirt with denim jeans - especially if they were a different color - goes so against the grain for me! But I truly love your look! Now to actually get myself a denim shirt... ;)

Nicole said...

Thank you for finding me through WIWW. I am always happy to connect with other milspouse bloggers. Looking forward to following along in your journey!

Nicole
http://adventuresofasemperfifamily.blogspot.com

Kate@StillRoomToGrow said...

I love those flats. Cute outfit..I agree, I barely wore anything besides my jammies all week!

Elizabeth Trull said...

I love the shoes! This outfit is right up my alley, I tend to dress for comfort with a little bit of preppy and a little bit of girly thrown in.

Inge Jane said...

Cute shoes! I love this layered look.

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

Those flats are adorbs girly!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...