January 23, 2013

WIWW

I'm linking up again this Wednesday for WIWW.

This outfit is all about the scarf.  My Mom gave me this scarf.  She saw it on a deal website and thought of me because she knows I love scarves.  It was so sweet of my Mom, and I just love the colors.
My outfit is pretty casual.  I had a two hour car ride ahead of me to go pick up the kids followed by lots of rushing around the town this day.
Shirt//Gap Softest T
Jeans//Lands' End Canvas
Flats//Target 
So as I said, it was a very busy day here.  Please excuse the pajamas on the floor in the background and the poor lighting.  I was in a rush.  
Isn't it a pretty scarf though?  It totally made my outfit go from looking lazy to looking put together and pretty.    
A big thanks to my Mom for thinking of me.

pleated poppy

7 comments:

versatilestylebytracey.com said...

Love the scarf and they do wonders to punch up an outfit! You have a beautiful family and as a 40 something mother of four I remember those days when the kids were younger... they grow fast enjoy the ride!

Alisa Marie said...

Love your casual style! I always tend to wear scarves to make something plain seem a little bit more interesting!

Alisa
http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

I always love a good scarf!

MrsMcDancer said...

A scarf can seriously make an outfit. I have more than I probably should, but yet, I'm always finding more that I have to have! Yours is particularly adorable.

Diana Mathias said...

I love that scarves can really make an outfit. I wear them all the time for that reason :) I'm your newest follower and a fellow army wife!

Diana
www.picturesand1000words.blogspot.com

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

I love that scarf, pretty lady! ;) XO!

Bethany said...

I adore that scarf! And thanks for your sweet comments on my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...