January 30, 2013

WIWW: Polka Dot Cardigan

Last week I was just wandering around Target and saw some cardigans on sale.  I love cardigans, and when I saw polka dots I just couldn't resist.  They had this orangey red color and also an emerald green one.  I let my son choose, and obviously red won.    
cardigan and shirt//target
cords//lands' end canvas
boots//old from belk


I'll warn you now that I have another outfit post coming up on Friday.  It's probably clear that I am not a fashion blogger, but this momma needs all the motivation she can get to take off the sweats.

pleated poppy




  

14 comments:

Meg G said...

Cute! and cute pug. I have a few of them...

Sarah said...

I can't resist Target sales, polka dots or cardigans either! It's a trifecta of my favorites!

The Fischer Family said...

So cute Shelly! Love the sweater and the chambrey shirt!

Adrienne said...

Ohhh.. A woman after my own heart ;) I am IN LOVE with polka dots... More than any person probably should be!
And Target..My home away from home.

I am sure I spotted these but probably ran by them arguing with myself that I already had too many polka dots in my closet.

But surely, you can never have too many polka dots, right? ;)

Traci Little said...

LOVE IT! Visiting from WIWW!

Love, Traci Michele

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Adorable!

Emily Devine said...

Cute outfit! I love the polka dot sweater layered over the chambray. Too cute!

Stopping by from WIWW!

Emily
http://a-devine-life.blogspot.com/

EverydayMomStyle said...

So cute paired with the denim shirt underneath! Great combo of red and blue- plus the polka dots add a fun element!

Breanna said...

Love that cardigan :)

Brhea {noplacelykehome.com} said...

Super cute! Target is a gem, let me tell you :)

dotty said...

cute cardigans and riding boots are definitely a winning combination!

p.s. i just found your blog through the pleated poppy and am a big fan. :)
dash dot dotty

Hailey said...

That is super cute! I love m chambray shirt. Gets a lot of use. :) Plus Target is such a good place to find staple items!
Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

Rachel said...

Polka dots definitely make a cardigan a little more cool!

Kenzie @ Life According to Kenz said...

POLKA DOTS! You know I adore them. :)

You look great girly! Love the chambray and boots, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...