December 12, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday.  I am by no means a fashion maven.  I don't claim to be all that stylish either.  However, I love the idea behind why Lindsey started the link up--to motivate herself to put in effort in her appearance.  I need that same motivation.  I need a reason to get out of my sweatpants, and if it comes in the form of cell phone pics in the mirror posted to the blog so be it.  I'll do it despite my husband scoffing when he sees me snapping the photos...because he was totally mocking me.

Since I'm new at this, my photos aren't great, and again, I'm not too stylish.  I'm mostly focusing on putting in the effort, the rest will come later.  Also, I kind of need you to cut me a break because I didn't take many photos this week.  Remember, I said I was new at it.

On the weekend I decided to keep it super casual and comfy.  We mostly sit around the house on weekends anyway, so I feel completely justified wearing flannel, well kind of ;)
 Not the best lighting, but I'll use the excuse that the baby was sleeping on my bed when I took this photo.  And did you totally notice all the crap my husband has on the floor near my mirror.  I'm going to cut him a slight break since it hasn't been a month since he moved up here, but it better be gone before next week!
And mostly because I just wanted to show off my cutie pie.  She's such a happy girl.  My necklace is from Lisa Leonard and the ring is Tiffany's.  

So there you have it.  Not much for outfits, but I promise next time will be better.    

pleated poppy

4 comments:

Rubi Diaz said...

Awww your baby is adorable! I like the plaid in the first outfit! :) Found you on The Pleated Poppy! I'm hosting a style link-up too if you'd like to join the fun!

With Love,
Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

Beverly Lauzon said...

Hey! Cute outfits. Love flats. Love the plaid too! Oh! And the cute baby. Always good. :)

Stop by and visit at www.butterbeanschicpeas.blogspot.com

Happy Wednesday

Monica said...

Your hair is super cute and I love the blue shirt outfit! You look great!

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I think you look great! My husband scoffs at my outfit photography too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...